ikariamdcp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ordinary stories are more fun than extraordinary ones. Try and tell it in an unusual way:)

5 posters

Go down

ordinary stories are more fun than extraordinary ones. Try and tell it in an unusual way:) Empty ordinary stories are more fun than extraordinary ones. Try and tell it in an unusual way:)

Post  Makbeth Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:32 pm

I found a cat yesterday and i brought it home. I gave it milk and it liked that. Then it went away.

Makbeth
Admin

https://ikariamdcp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

ordinary stories are more fun than extraordinary ones. Try and tell it in an unusual way:) Empty Re: ordinary stories are more fun than extraordinary ones. Try and tell it in an unusual way:)

Post  Pooper Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:37 pm

I'd bet that cat has milk from 20 people a week! Cats own us...
Pooper
Pooper
Councilor
Councilor

Back to top Go down

ordinary stories are more fun than extraordinary ones. Try and tell it in an unusual way:) Empty re: the cat

Post  janryfuehrer Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:01 pm

well i dont really like cats...we have a shih tzu, a japanese spitz and a poodle....i just simply shoot the damn cats with an airsoft rifle Smile

janryfuehrer

Back to top Go down

ordinary stories are more fun than extraordinary ones. Try and tell it in an unusual way:) Empty Re: ordinary stories are more fun than extraordinary ones. Try and tell it in an unusual way:)

Post  Pooper Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:36 pm

I ride to work on a bicycle every day and have grown a hatred for little dogs!!!! they charge at bike wheels, cats just look at me from a distance with contempt!
Pooper
Pooper
Councilor
Councilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Makbeth Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:29 pm

some of them have the nerve to meow at me! I generally see eye to eye with cats. They have the same values as me. Sleep, eat, find a warmer spot, sleep, etc.

I lived with a guy once who said the funniest thing about cats.
We had a load of strays hanging out in our garden which annoyed one of the girls and he said something harsh which i dont remember. I asked do you really hate cats that much?
He replied "Ah no, there ok, like, we have a cat at home and I get on alright with him"
For those of you who are not irish this is a common phrase you would use for an aquaintence or housemate that you dont really consider a friend but have no real problem with.

Makbeth
Admin

https://ikariamdcp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  bouchard Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:56 am

Pooper wrote:I ride to work on a bicycle every day and have grown a hatred for little dogs!!!! they charge at bike wheels, cats just look at me from a distance with contempt!

Yup, I 100% agree dogs are great for pets as long as they are bigger then your foot !! Little dogs are always biting and barking, thus we call short or small people that act aggressive a person with small dog syndrome.

Back to stories :

There was a man,
he went to Japan.
And he bought a fan
and a great big pan !!

Lived there for a year,
thought beer was qeer !!
But he thought oh dear,
that makes me weird !!

Well, he decide leave,
before he changed,
but he couldn`t believe,
what he had arranged !!

A flight to Canada,
One way to cold,
What was going to Anna ?
When he grew old !!

O-god what have I done,
I will be cold right down to the bone,
They don`t get any sun.
And I will be a lone !!

I guess I am through ?
No place to hide !!
maybe I should tell you.
I might die !!

The End !!

[b]I hope all like it as I am Canadian living in Japan and I leave here next week and can tell you I well freeze !! clown

bouchard

http://www.pitwall.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  creatures Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:19 pm

Exceptance is easiest ++++++++(Hate Dislike Exceptance Like Love)===========World Peace

creatures

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum